I am so excited to have been nominated by the beautiful, intelligent, stunningly talented Charis of Charismatically Polished. This is so sweet and kind and I can't say thank you enough!
A) Thank the person that nominated you: Thank you Charis, you are so sweet!! Thank you so much!! <3 <3 <3
B) Post the award logo on your blog. Done!
C) Share 7 facts about myself.
Seriously, I am so boring. I think the most interesting thing about myself is that I have a nail blog, lol! But here we go:
1) I am a professor and have published an academic book.
2) I am left-handed.
3) I have hiked up both a glacier and a volcano. Both times came very close to accidentally killing myself (not kidding).
4) I know that there are actually only 46 states in the United States, and I know why. (Totally not kidding. This is true and will win you bar bets if you know the right answer.)
5) I will eat anything once, as long as someone somewhere on the planet eats it as a regular part of their cuisine, and it is prepared accordingly. I may not eat a second bite, but I will try it, and have tried a fair number of exotic foods. :)
6) Every time I go someplace on vacation, I end up feeding strange animals, right out of my hand. I don't plan this, it just happens--this has included things like wild iguanas and reindeer. Yes, I know this is not safe! Kids, don't try this at home. But for some reason, animals seem to like and trust me.
7) I am a fairly skilled couponer--not an extreme couponer like you see on the show, but pretty fair at it. And I use these skills to help build mah polish stash!
D) Nominate 5 or more blogs.
1) Dina of Secretary's Nail Art
2) Jajuana of Manis By Moore
3) Dawn Marie of Sparkle And Shine Nails
4) Miss Intensity Nails
5) Diana of Dutch Diana
I'll let each of these lovely ladies know about this; please check out their blogs if you get a chance. And thanks again Charis! You're my polish sistah for everz!!
Hugs and dreams of lovely polishes,