Monday, April 28, 2014

Monday Blues & The Neverending Pile Challenge: Cygnus Skittle

Hello!

Today again we are going to stretch the boundaries of Monday Blues with a Blurple duochrome that turns red and bronze at the edges. I give you I <3 Nail Polish Cygnus Loop, which is also the most expensive untried in my pile (today's theme in The Neverending Pile Challenge):

I <3 Nail Polish Cygnus Loop

I <3 Nail Polish Cygnus Loop

I <3 Nail Polish Cygnus Loop

I <3 Nail Polish Cygnus Loop


I've been in a skittle state of mind, so I decided to skittle this lovely, inspired by the colors she flashes:






For the index finger, I stamped using MoYou London Greek Mythology collection 02, and Sally Hansen Red-io Active. For the middle finger, I added a coat of Different Dimension Penny!!!. For the pinkie, I used red and rust and orange-copper glequins, and a light purple triangle sequin. And of course, I left the ring finger plain, so the original polish could shine on through. :)

So there you go--a sexy skittle to help you through your Monday. Hope you're having a good (or at least short) one!

Hugs,
M.



15 comments:

  1. That color is absolutely glowing! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely polish! I have a lot of untried polishes that are expensive actually... I tend to not use expensive or hard to find polishes because I want to save them for a "special occasion" except I'm not really sure what occasion that is exactly so basically I just hoard them and they just sit in my Helmer sad and unused lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do this too, lol! But I will do the initial swatch for the blog, but then they sit as I save them for the perfect occasion, which never comes. I need to break out of that habit...

      Delete
  3. This polish looks amazing!!! Love the nail art too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So purdy! And I love what you did with your pinkie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love a little rhinestone and glequin magic, lol. :)

      Delete

Make my day--leave me a comment!