Sunday, February 10, 2013

Review: Bunny Nails Holiday Designs plate HD-B

Hello!!

I am very excited to be able to review for you two new holiday plates from Bunny Nails. In this post I'm going to review plate HD-B, and in a separate post I'm going to review HD-A. I know, this is out of order, right?? I did this because plate HD-B has a bit more Valentine's Day stuff on it, and if you want to grab the plate in time for Valentine's Day, you'll need to do it quickly! And I recommend that you do!! I got the holiday plates that Bunny Nails came out with for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, and they were just awesome, and these are of the same impressive quality. If you want to see some of the manicures that resulted from the Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas plates, search 'Bunny Nails' and they'll come up--I'd link them but there are a lot of them. :)

So when I found out that Bunny Nails was coming out with plates for other holidays, I did a little happy dance. I'm sort of still doing it right now as I type...mostly it's shoulder dancing since I'm sitting with a cat in my lap, but you get the point.

As usual when I review stamping plates, I've made a video of the plate where I show the images, discuss my crazy thoughts on them, test them out, and show the size of the images compared to a Konad plate. If the embedded video doesn't work for you, you can also view it by clicking here. 



In addition, I'm going to put up still photos here, and discuss my thoughts on the plate below.

Let's get started with those stills!

Birthday images! I love that!

Finally I have a wineglass image...

I love that the rainbow and the clouds are separate so you can use different colors easily

Leprechaun dude has stolen my heart

Seriously. Peeps. How cool is that?

I have no more excuses for lame Easter-egg accent nails

The leopard-print-esque hearts are the best heart pattern I've ever seen

This section may be my favorite on the plate. :)

Here are my thoughts. The quality of these plates is exceptional--right up there with the best I've stamped with. I tested these out on the nastiest, most dented, most chipped, mosted jacked-up base polish ever, and the stamping went on perfectly. Crisp lines, complete solid sections. Easy application. Excessive happiness.

The selection of images is well thought-out. There are cute ones, elegant ones, images for any sort of mani you decide you want. They are well-suited for beginning stampers and experienced stampers alike--they can all be used alone, but can easily be manipulated for nail art. Clearly these were designed by someone who understands those of us with a passion for nail stamping.

Finally, the images are huge. There should be no problem covering your entire nail with them, unless you have really, really, really long nails. I mean, that guy in the Guinness Book of World Records will probably be out of luck, but most of us are going to be okay with these. :)

So where do you get them? You can find this plate by clicking here; this link will take you directly to it. To visit the main site, because she has lots of other cool things, click here. And if you have any questions you want to ask before buying, you can contact the owner by clicking here. The plate sells for $15.99, and that includes free world-wide shipping. I can't say for sure, but I suspect that for much of the US, if you purchase this today, it may arrive in time for Valentine's Day--mine got to me in two days.

Stayed tuned for part two--as soon as my second video uploads to YouTube, I'll be posting my review of plate HD-A. Spoiler Alert: I love that one, too. :)

Thanks for stopping by! Xoxox,
M.

(This plate was sent to me for my honest review.)

2 comments:

  1. There's a lot of cool designs on this plate! I can't wait to see the next one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it...can't wait to do my first manicure with it (well, them). :)

      Delete

Make my day--leave me a comment!