Saturday, June 28, 2014

Before & After: Hurley Swirley

Hello!

I'm in the mood for something refreshing and fun...

Let's start with Color Club La Petite Mint-sieur (and I will try not to let my head explode from the mistakes in that name...aarrgghh...), a kicky mint creme:


 



Next, I put a coat of Go-Go Gren, a fun glitter with teal, neon lime, and white hexes, on the accent nail. I finished up by stamping a swirley image from Pueen 47 first in Konad White, and then with Sally Hansen I-Rush Luck:





I think the teal in this makes it look fun and summery, and the swirly patterns put me in mind of clouds passing by on a beautiful day. :)

I hope your weekend is going well! :)

Hugs,
M.

28 comments:

  1. That is a pretty green. I really like the nail art you did too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I love this. So fun and playful! Pretty.
    And btw, heehee, I just took off a similar-ish mint-green that I wore for almost a week, I was surprised how much I loved it - such a gorgeous summer shade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's surprising, isn't it? You know I'm normally not a huge fan of the pastels, but this one really called to me. I bought it specifically with the glitter, something about the combination made my eyeballs happy. I also have a third one I bought with them, will have to show it to you soon...:)

      Delete
  3. La petite Mint-seur... *head explodes* That green is too pretty to have such a fatuous name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps. LOVE the glitter topper on your accent nail, so cheerful and fresh....

      Delete
    2. Right?! I hate it when a company does that to a poor, innocent polish...*sigh*. And thank you! I thought it was really cool for a big brand glitter...:)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful color! Really fresh and summery, and I love how it looks after the special effects :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Fresh is a really good word for it, it does have that fresh feeling. :)

      Delete
  5. Looks beautiful and well done x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always been a fan of mint! Love how the pops of fun add some Summer punch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think the glitter really makes it sing. :)

      Delete
  7. ZAPRASZAM DO MNIE NA ROZDANIE:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - I LOVE this green! The nail art looks great too - it looks so complicated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It's totally easy! If you can do rubber stamping, you can do this. :)

      Delete
  9. Oh, I love mint! Absolutely love what you did with it! So pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete

Make my day--leave me a comment!