Just a quick post to let you know some of the things I have planned for the blog in the next few weeks:
1) New feature: Polished Pairings--this is designed to highlight layering combinations, particularly with an emphasis on glitter toppers, but not just limited to that. Sometimes these will include simple stamping that accent the pairing, and sometimes I'll let the combination shine on its own.
2) Review of Drikk plate Drk-C, with video.
3) Review of Pueen plates, with video.
4) My favorites: blue, green, and maybe purple!
5) The return of Fix My FAIL, in a new-and-improved format to broaden options. :)
6) A new challenge from the Nail Challenge Collaborative, with a monthly-shifting theme.
7) Reviews of multi-shaped studs from Born Pretty Store, along with a new-to-me pick-up technique
8) My first manicure-based Dupe Or No Dupe, where I see if two similar polishes look the same when used as the base of a mani
9) And plenty of Before & Afters!
Thanks for stopping by! Hugs,