Saturday, September 29, 2012

(UPDATED) Haul: Happy Birthday Part 2

Hello!!

A couple of weeks ago I showed you the first half of my birthday haul, and promised you that there was a part two coming...I'm finally able to post it today! Have a look:

So excited to play with all this awesomeness!

One of the things I was really excited about was getting my first Enchanted Polishes; these are normally out of my price range, but they're so gorgeous!:

Enchanted Polish 'Hey Jude' and 'Secret Sauce'



And of course I had to have some glitters:

Lush Lacquer Camo Queen, Sizzling Hot, and Fuzzy Peaches



My first Impalas


And no stamping fanatic's birthday would be complete without some cool plates! I finally was able to order some plates from Magno Nails, and get the new LeaLaC plates. I've already reviewed LeaLaC plate A (if you're interested, you can find the review by clicking here), and will be reviewing the other plates shortly:

LeaLaC Plate A

LeaLaC Plate B

Magno Nails Plate M

Magno Nails Plate O

Magno Nails Plate T
UPDATE: I've had a question about pricing here, and I should have put it in the first place! Here is pricing/ordering information:

I got the LeaLaC plates, the Enchanted Polish, and the Impala polishes Llarowe:

The Impala polishes are currently $4.50 each.

The Enchanted Polish line can be found here and have currently been reduced to $13 each.

The LeaLaC plates  can be found here; there are different sizes, but the ones I bought are $20.

The Lush Lacquer line is here, and her full-sized polishes are $8.75 each (she also has minis available).

Last but not least, the Magno Nails line is here; this is a German store, but don't let that stop you from ordering from them. I got the best customer service from her, and they are very on top of the packages they ship. When the *US* post office temporarily misplaced my package--not the German post--she filed a complaint that day and I got my package the next! The large plates that I got go for 15 euro, which came to about $20 American when I bought them.


So, just a hint of some of the things I'll be featuring in the blog soon, or am in the process of featuring! And if there are any images in particular you'd like me to test from the plates, please do let me know. :)

Thanks for looking!

xoxo,

M.

4 comments:

  1. I want the plate A and B!!!
    ACtually i want alllll the plates!

    I also want the polishes!!! they all look so gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

    how much were the plates?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes yes! I also want all da plates and all da polishes, in da world, lol!! I'll update the post with cost information (should have put it in the first place), but in the meantime, the LeaLac plates are $20 at shop.llarowe.com. And if you want to see the images on A up closer, you can see them here: http://lacquerorleaveher.blogspot.com/2012/09/review-lealac-stamping-plate-llc-a_21.html . I'll also have a review of B up shortly. :)

      Delete
  2. Sweet haul! New nail stuff just makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside!!!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day--leave me a comment!