Thursday, September 20, 2012
Hello everyone! I am so excited to have been nominated for the Liebster award again! Awards like this from bloggers to other bloggers have special meaning, and I can't tell you how much it means to me to be nominated. :) I was nomated by Louanne from Polish My Pretty Nails. Louanne, you rock!! :)
So, here are the rules of this award:
1) Post eleven facts about yourself
2) Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create eleven questions for people you’ve nominated
3) Choose eleven people to give this award to (with fewer than 200 followers) and link them in your post
4) Go to their page and tell them
5) Remember, no tag backs
Since I just recently tagged my eleven bloggers for this award, I'm going to keep those choices as is. So, on to my eleven facts, and the questions Louanne chose for me:
So, my eleven facts are:
1) I am obsessed with Halloween
2) I love cute, sexy shoes
3) I was accidentally blonde once
4) I love hockey
5) I have one small tattoo
6) I know my paternal lineage back to the early 1600s
7) I love cajun food and cajun music
8) One of my dreams is to have tea at the Savoy in London
9) Another of my dreams is to ride the Orient Express
10) I love beets
11) It breaks my heart to see people cry.
Here are the questions:
1) Where are you from?
2) Which are your most favourite nail polish brands? It could be both mainstream polish and indies really.
Regular right now is China Glaze and Indie would the The Nail Junkie. I'm also feeling Orly a lot at the moment.
3) Would you prefer an island holiday or a holiday in the city?
City, please. :)
4) Do you play any musical instruments?
Yes, my iPod.
5) What phone are you using at the moment and why do you love it? (Just because there is a constant debate among my friends and I on which smart phone is better)
Droid something or other. It's nice but every time they update the software, it goes kablooey.
6) Do you prefer no glitter, subtle glitter or glitter bombs?
Subtle glitter, which is a change from a few months ago when I would have said no glitter.
7) What is your ultimate nail polish lemming?
OPI La Boheme.
8) Do you prefer online shopping or shopping at a physical shop?
Physical shop. But most brands aren't carried around me.
9) What is your HG beauty product?
I'm embarrassed to admit I don't know what HG means...I'm going to assume it means favorite. And that would be, any deep red lipstick.
10) What is your HG nail care product?
Same...My mango cuticle oil. :)
11) Coke or Pepsi? (I just had to! Haha)
Psh, Coke, of course!!
Louanne, thanks again for thinking enough of my blog to nominate me! You made my month!! :)