Monday, December 15, 2014

Before & After: Christmas Stamping

(Nothing to disclose)

Hello!

Today's theme in the Challenge Your Nail Art's 12 Days of Christmas challenge is 'Decorations', so I did a skittle of some of my favorite holiday decorations, including ornaments, poinsettias, and swirly flourishes.


I started with Zoya Oswin, one of my new favorite polishes; it's a textured glitter polish in a deep ruby red:


Zoya Oswin
Zoya Oswin

Zoya Oswin
Zoya Oswin

Zoya Oswin
Zoya Oswin

The polish dries to a naturally matte finish, and it looks gorgeous like that. But I prefer it with a coat or two of topcoat; I think it transforms into an amazing ruby-slipper type finish:



Zoya Oswin with topcoat
Zoya Oswin with topcoat

Zoya Oswin with topcoat

Zoya Oswin with topcoat


To decorate the manicure, I stamped with Barry M Gold Foil, using Bundle Monster H03 and LeaLac LLC-B; I also added some textured studs:






I love the way the textured studs accent the effect of the stamping over the textured polish. I love this manicure--I want to thrown a dinner party decorated like this, lol. :)

Be sure to check out the other decoration manis below...:)

Hugs,
M.



16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Definitely one of my favorites this year. :)

      Delete
  2. I love this! It looks seriously so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the fact that you used textures studs for this look. Pulls it all together. awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just bought some crackle studs too, so I may have to pull out the crackle polishes...>.>

      Delete
    2. I am waiting in anticipation.
      Let me know if you do, and I will pull out my crackles as well, and do a crackle mani :P

      Delete
  4. The gold stamping and studs look so festive against that red texture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love gold and red together. :)

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous! Red and gold are very majestic together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favorite color pairings, especially at this time of year. :)

      Delete
  6. Yup, this colour pairing is just too gorgeous. Love what you did here.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day--leave me a comment!