Monday, December 15, 2014

Before & After: Christmas Stamping

(Nothing to disclose)

Hello!

Today's theme in the Challenge Your Nail Art's 12 Days of Christmas challenge is 'Decorations', so I did a skittle of some of my favorite holiday decorations, including ornaments, poinsettias, and swirly flourishes.


I started with Zoya Oswin, one of my new favorite polishes; it's a textured glitter polish in a deep ruby red:


Zoya Oswin
Zoya Oswin

Zoya Oswin
Zoya Oswin

Zoya Oswin
Zoya Oswin

The polish dries to a naturally matte finish, and it looks gorgeous like that. But I prefer it with a coat or two of topcoat; I think it transforms into an amazing ruby-slipper type finish:



Zoya Oswin with topcoat
Zoya Oswin with topcoat

Zoya Oswin with topcoat

Zoya Oswin with topcoat


To decorate the manicure, I stamped with Barry M Gold Foil, using Bundle Monster H03 and LeaLac LLC-B; I also added some textured studs:






I love the way the textured studs accent the effect of the stamping over the textured polish. I love this manicure--I want to thrown a dinner party decorated like this, lol. :)

Be sure to check out the other decoration manis below...:)

Hugs,
M.



16 comments:

  1. * * * W O W * * * gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Definitely one of my favorites this year. :)

      Delete
  2. I love this! It looks seriously so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the fact that you used textures studs for this look. Pulls it all together. awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just bought some crackle studs too, so I may have to pull out the crackle polishes...>.>

      Delete
    2. I am waiting in anticipation.
      Let me know if you do, and I will pull out my crackles as well, and do a crackle mani :P

      Delete
  4. The gold stamping and studs look so festive against that red texture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Red and gold are very majestic together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favorite color pairings, especially at this time of year. :)

      Delete
  6. Yup, this colour pairing is just too gorgeous. Love what you did here.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day--leave me a comment!