Tuesday, June 5, 2012

NOTD Before & After: Color Club Sparkle And Soar

Hello!

Today's manicure uses Color Club's Sparkle and Soar, from their recent Take Wing collection. I've said it before and I'll say it again--I love this color. The blend of gold and orange glass flecks makes it look light it sends out light, and it sparkles and shines in every light. Here it is before I decorated it:






























I wanted to play on the range of colors you see in this polish...I used China Glaze's Radiant Rust (a color you don't really hear much about, but which I think is quite nice) to put on funky french tips, and then stamped little flowers using Sally Hansen Insta-dry in Lightning (this is a very good yellow for stamping, btw, it even shows up on very dark colors), using Konad plate m60 (I also used Konad plate m19 as a guide for the french tips):




I used bigger flowers for the accent nails (actually, I tried to do a double-flower stamp thing on the ring finger, but I messed it up!), put a rhinestone in the center of those flowers, and covered it all up with Seche Vite. This is a perfect spring mani for me, since I'm not really into the lighter colors that you normally associate with spring. I'm really happy with how this came out (except for the double-stamp), and I hope you enjoy it too. I could see doing this in almost any color scheme, and with any of the other colors in the Take Wing collection as a base.

Hope you like it too!

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day--leave me a comment!