Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Before & After: Sparkling Diamonds

Hello there!

Not every vampire wants to be the center of attention; some want to go about their business and get the job done without a bunch of fuss and kerfuffle. Still others may not have time in between kills to spend on involved, complicated nail art. But that doesn't mean they don't all want a little something special as they do it all.

If your favorite undead Transylvanian is looking for a pretty, yet understated way to express themselves, I have the perfect thing for them--read on.

First, start with a base of InDecisive Nail Lacquer Sparkly Vampire (ooo, love that name!), an intense blend of sparkly red and black glitter in a luscious blood-red jelly base:


InDecisive Nail Lacquer Sparkly Vampire, 3 coats, artificial light
 

 




Now we're going to add some just a hint of goth gorgeousness...grab some pointy diamond-shaped loose glitter (they look just like fangs, don't they?! Totes adorb!!), and put three each of them at the base of the cuticles, for an understated, but vamp-a-licious look:



Why did the vampire break up with her boyfriend?
Turns out, he wasn't her type.
 


And there you have it! Simple, classic style for the simple, classic vampire. And with that I'm off...I'm having a strange craving for tomato juice all of a sudden...

Hope your Wednesday is full of bite!
M.




12 comments:

  1. If I wasn't following your blog already, I would follow purely based on the fact that you used the word 'kerfuffle' correctly in a sentence. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL! You made my day with that. It's true--that isn't a word you see in everyday conversation, lol. <3

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I love the look of this polish, the glitter is floating just beneath the surface! And your glitter accents are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I definitely love this glitter with a high-gloss topcoat. And you should see it outside!!

      Delete
  3. Wicked...me likey! Glequins? Brilliant! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tank you!!! I didn't want to do too much to it, because it's one of those polishes that really doesn't need anything else to be fabulous. :)

      Delete
    2. Not too much, not too lil...just right!

      Delete
  4. This looks beautiful! I love the base polish, and the glequins make it look perfect -- very vampy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That polish is soooooooo pretty! Give me reds any day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A woman after my own heart!!! Great minds think alike. ;-) <3

      Delete

Make my day--leave me a comment!