Monday, October 28, 2013

My entries to the Barielle Halloween Manicure Contest

Hello there!

If you don't already know, Barielle is currently running a Halloween contest, open to anyone:



You can check it out by clicking here. I put together two manicures to enter and thought I'd also share them here. :)

For the first, I started out with a gradient of Barielle Green Apple and Barielle Green Opal. Then I stamped over it with Nfu-Oh 61 using HD-C for the webs, and Barielle Edgy for the spiders (same plate):

Da itsy-bitsy spiders...


The second is a skittle-based manicure, using Barielle Orange Parfait and Green Apple as the base; I stamped over the index and pinkie with Konad white using Bundle Monster BMH07; for the middle and ring fingers I used Konad White and Barielle Edgy to stamp with Bunny Nails plate HD-D:


What do you think? Do you have a favorite? Do you like either one?

No matter what, head on over to Barielle's Facebook page and consider entering the contest. Even if you don't want to enter, take a look at the entries and 'like' your favorites. If they happen to be mine, well, hey, so be it! :)

Halloween hugs,
M.

4 comments:

  1. aww both a great - but maybe the 2nd one is a bit more cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those spiders are creepy! The yellow-green polish really adds to the creepiness, but I think that may be a personal issue for me. LOL I checked their FB and your 2 entries are the best! <3

    ReplyDelete

Make my day--leave me a comment!