I told you I'd be back with a Non-US only giveaway to celebrate my two-year blog-a-versary, to be fair since my other giveaway had to be for US residents only. I've finally sorted the details out and I'm excited to announce that the prize will be a $30 gift certificate to Nayll's online create-your-own-indie site! You know how cool I think the concept is, so I wanted to be able to share that with at least one person.
If you are a US resident, please check out my other giveaway exclusively for US residents by clicking here.
Here are the details for this giveaway:
1) The giveaway runs from now until 2 May 2014.
2) The giveaway is open to non-US residents only.
3) I'm not responsible if you aren't able to use the gift certificate for some reason, so be sure to check that Nayll ships to your country.
4) You must follow my blog either via Bloglovin' or another method. If you follow via another method, leave the relevant information in the 'Follow via Bloglovin'' option below.
5) Once the giveaway ends, I will contact the winner, who will have 48 hours to reply. If I don't hear back within 48 hours, I will pick another winner. This will continue until I get a response!
Here is the widget--have at it!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thanks again to everyone for supporting my blog...I love you guys!
Hugs and loves,
This is an awesome prize! I'm super excited about Nayll since I read about the site in your review :)ReplyDelete
I don't blame you, it was such a fun experience. :)Delete
thanks for the giveaway! I think I messed up my entry though :( I wanted to skip the last 2 items (blog post and facebook) but I didn't see any way to submit my 35/50 entries. I put n/a in both boxes thinking it would let me submit it like that after... but i think it took n/a as an answer and gave me 50/50 but i should only have 35/50... guess I should have just left the last 2 blank and it would've given me 35/50? sorry I don't normally enter these giveaways I don't know what I'm doing lolReplyDelete
Normally if it says 35/50 entries, that means the 35 already submitted. I'll make sure that it showed up okay. :)Delete