Wednesday, January 30, 2013

NOTD: Gargoyle Elegance

Hello--

Today's prompt for the 31 Day Challenge is to do a mani with our favorite technique. Of course my favorite technique is stamping, but one of the things I currently love to do with stamping is a faux-half-moon technique, where I stamp a design in the place where a half-moon would be.

For this manicure I started with a base of Pretty Serious Gargoyle Ganache, a subtle purple-grey-green duochrome polish with a very cool name (from their Halloween collection). Then I stamped using Cheeky plate GA44, and Pure Ice Silver Mercedes. I finished off with a rhinestone at the center of the ring finger flourish and silver beads at the center on the other nails.


Check out that cool purple-green shift. How awesome is that??


I love this polish (if you haven't checked out Pretty Serious, you should), and I love the way the manicure turned out. Elegant and polished, no pun intended! :P

Thanks for looking, and don't forget to check out the manicures linked below. :)

Xoxox,
M.

2 comments:

Make my day--leave me a comment!