Tuesday, July 9, 2013

First swatch spam post!

Hello everyone!

I just noticed that I have a bunch of swatches that for one reason or another got put into my limbo file, and I thought I'd throw them together and show them to you. This is actually partly in preparation for something I'm excited about that I'll be posting later. In the meantime...Enjoy!


Finger Paints Merry Mistletoe: 

Finger Paints Merry Mistletoe, indirect sunlight



Julep Claudette: 


Julep Claudette, artificial light



Julep Jodie: 


Julep Jodie, artificial light




Julie G Shimmer Island: 




KBShimmer Get Clover It: 

KBShimmer Get Clover It, indirect sunlight





NerdLacquer Home Of The Untempered Schism:

 
NerdLacquer Home Of The Untempered Schism, direct sunlight


 Zoya Midori: 

 

Zoya Midori, indirect sunlight
 
Zoya Midori, direct sunlight
 





Zoya Nidhi: 

Zoya Nidhi, artificial light



Zoya Rikki: 

Zoya Rikki, indirect sunlight




Hope you saw something you liked! Hugs and smooches,
M.

12 comments:

  1. Awesome swatch post! Some pretty colors :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I kept wanting to do nail art with them and then running out of time, or the swatch was messed up, or whatever, lol!

      Delete
  2. Oh I saw several polishes I really liked. Now I am going to have to add a few to my collection. I love KBShimmer Get Clover It, and the Julep Claudette and look at the golden shimmer in Jodie! I really need Zoya Midori. That is so beautiful. These are gorgeous polishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have excellent taste! Get Clover It was a lemming of mine, and so was Midori, and I got her in the recent Earth Day sale. Such a gorgeous polish! One of those that not only lives up to their rep, but is even better than you hope. And I was really pleasantly surprised by Jodie! When you just look at the bottle, it looks a bit plain and old fashioned, but not on the nail. :)

      Delete
  3. been lemming over KBShimmer Get Clover It, when I first saw the initial pictures of the collection. It's stunning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really pretty, but I'm thinking I'll put it over an undie next time--it's a little more sheer than I expected. :)

      Delete
    2. China Glaze Jolly Holly maybe, if its not too dark. It has some shimmer to it, that might interfere ... hmm ... maybe in the direction of Misa - Like it like that, could work. I am sure Get Clover It will look stunning over just about everything.

      Delete
    3. I think the shimmer might be cool, actually...I'm also thinking of trying it over a light green, just to see how that goes, lol...

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. She's pretty, isn't she?? I was really happy with all the ones I got from that collection, actually. Very nicely done. The cremes were not so great IMO--I struggled a lot with the formula on those.

      Delete
  5. My favorite of these is Get Clover It.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a fun polish, and who can say no to circle glitter??!!

      Delete

Make my day--leave me a comment!