Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Indie-licious: Support Independent Polish-Makers!

Hello everyone!

As you probably know, there has been a movement going around the nail blog-o-sphere designed to support  independent polish-makers (Indies) that are dedicating to providing excellent quality products and taking care of their customers. The general sentiment behind it is that there are some good independent product lines out there, and some not-so-good ones, and that the not-so-good ones sometimes ruin it for the good ones. So, a number of bloggers have decided to make a special effort to spread the word about the good product lines in their blogs. To help spread the word about this, bloggers who are doing this are putting this logo into their sidebar:



I support this effort completely, and am happy to post today saying that I'll be taking part in this effort. I will try to highlight an independent polish at least once a week in some way--either by reviewing it, swatching it, or pointing out how I used it in nail art. This is coming at a perfect time for me--I recently had a birthday, and  ordered myself a few indie polishes as a happy birthday to myself--so I'll have a number of them to show off to you. This is a bit ironic, because when I first started blogging, I wasn't really that much of a glitter person, and I've become one with time, thanks largely to the range of really amazing indie glitters that exist out there.

I'll kick this off with my very first Indie-licious post later tonight, featuring All That Glitters' Very Peacock-ish.

If you know of any indie polishes that you'd like to recommend, please let me know, and I'll take a look at them. I'm always looking for good products, and would love to discover new indies out there lurking outside of my current sphere!

As always, thanks for reading. :)

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day--leave me a comment!