Saturday, April 27, 2013

A peek at my Julep Mystery Box

Hello!

I just wanted to quickly show you what came in my Julep mystery box, in case you've been wondering what sort of thing comes in these; I wasn't sure if I should get one, but finally decided to splurge, since it was a good deal. :)

Here is a picture of everything included:



1) Pomegranate body scrub
2) Pomegranate body creme
3) Nail file
4) Pedicure guards
5) Three nail polishes: Julep Melissa, Julep Ally, Julep Sadie

Here's a group shot of the polishes, and an up-close of a wand swatch of each:




Julep Ally

Ally is a pretty blue shimmer; at first I thought it looked like China Glaze Frostbite, but this one is deeper blue. :) You've seen this one on the nail on my Earth Day manicure, which you can find here. :)


Julep Melissa

Melissa is a topper with a pretty teal-green shimmer. When on its own or over light colors, it's a subtle shimmer, over black the color comes through more. :)


Julep Sadie

Ah, Sadie. Sadie, Sadie, Sadie. This is one of the 'Sea Salt' polishes, which is Julep's textured line. This is gorgeous and you've already seen it in my Earth Day manicure, too. It's very much like the Zoya Pixie dust line; if I didn't know better I would have thought it was. I love it. :)

Thanks for taking a look! Big hugs. :)

M.

(The items in this post were purchased with my own money.)


2 comments:

Make my day--leave me a comment!