Friday, April 26, 2013

Before & After: Hard Candy Peach Pop

Hello!

How ya doing? How's your week going? I can't lie, I'll be happy to see this week come to an end--it's been a weird one. But, I'm alive and happy and I can't complain. Hey! Let's go grab some coffee! Or a cookie! Yum, cookies...

Okay, sorry, I'm back now, and I'm focused. Today I have a little beauty for you that I just adore: Hard Candy Peach Pop. It's a pretty peach crelly with red, orange and silver glitters in it. Warning: this manicure was done when my cuticles were at their very worst, making them icky and making it impossible to get the red polish off of them (even though yes, I'd just put balm on them), so just ignore the cuticles and stare directly at the polish, lol:



Hard Candy Peach Pop

I wanted to pull my accent color from the pretty red glitter, so I stamped with Cheeky plate GA30 and Sally Hansen Rapid Red. I finished up with some red rhinestones:







So far of the Hard Candies I've picked up, this one is my favorite--I'm actually thinking of getting a back-up of it!

Hope your week is going well and wraps up on a good note. Thanks for stopping by! :)

Big hugs,
M.

3 comments:

Make my day--leave me a comment!