Sunday, April 7, 2013

Polished Pairings: Limealicious Funday

Hello!!!

Welcome to the new feature I promised you, Polished Pairings. :)

Since I began supporting Indie polish makers, I've built up quite a collection of toppers (glitter and otherwise). I've come to love playing around with layering combinations, and decided to start a feature dedicated to that. Sometimes I'll present a layering combination with a subtle accent stamp of some sort, and sometimes I'll present it just on its own. :)

For this very first polish pairing, I started with China Glaze's Sunday Funday as my base, and then layered over Lacquerlicious Lime Ice on top of it. It was crying out for a slice of lime, so I added a stamp on the accent nail, with Sally Hansen Lickety-Split Lime and Bundle Monster plate BM04:


China Glaze Sunday Funday + Laquerlicious Lime Ice



I'm on a big green and blue kick lately, and this really hit the spot!

What do you think? Do you want to see more Polished Pairings? Would you like them to be in the 'before & after' format where you get to see the base color alone first?

Thanks for taking a look. Big hugs! :)
M.

13 comments:

  1. That is very pretty! I want to see more polished pairings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the polish pairings. I think it would be nice to see both the polish parings and before and after. I like to see each polish sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, before and after it is. :)

      Delete
    2. I agree. I love pairings, but it is also nice to see the polish on its own.

      Delete
  3. Like the idea, would like to see the before and after format.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pairings, I love the accent nail. Blues and greens are my favorite polishes to wear, they are just so bright and fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ever since the color-blocking trend hit, I love them together. You're exactly right, they're such a fun, bright combo. :)

      Delete
  5. I'd like to see them in the before and after format that way I get a bonus swatch of a polish alone too! I have Sunday Funday and love the happy spring color. Perfect for spring pretty robin's egg blue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, you got it! I agree, it's really pretty, isn't it? I adore it. :)

      Delete
  6. Love this one! Makes me want a margarita though...

    ReplyDelete

Make my day--leave me a comment!