Sunday, November 18, 2012

NOTD Twin Post: Anchors Away!

Hello!

Today's post will be a fast one because I'm cooking a version of Thanksgiving dinner today, so I'm a bit rushed. :)

This week, Dina and I are on Cheeky 36, and agreed that we would use the anchor stamp from that plate. Here is what I came up with:

Anchors Aweigh, my boys

Anchors Aweigh!
Here's how I did it. The base polish is China Glaze Water You Waiting For, which I'll show you more of tomorrow. Then I stamped over it with Konad white, using Cheeky plate 36. Finally, I free-handed the french tips...yes, I know this is obvious >.<...

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend! And don't forget to take a look at Dina's version by clicking here!

Xoxox,
M.

4 comments:

  1. I love how you did this manicure. Its so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the look of China Glaze Water You Waiting For. I have ordered it and your nails have me salivating for some nail mail! How many coats did you use for this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Only two, believe it or not. You're gonna love it...:)

      Delete

Make my day--leave me a comment!