Thursday, November 22, 2012

Before & After: My Thanksgiving Manicure

Hello!!

Today will be a quick post in between tending to Thanksgiving duties, but I wanted to share the manicure I'm wearing today for Thanksgiving dinner.

I started off with Color Club's Model Behavior as my base color. When I first got the bottle, I was a little disappointed, but once I put it on, the beauty came out:

Color Club Model Behavior

Color Club Model Behavior

Then I added one coat of a mystery glitter polish that I'll be reviewing for you in the next few days, and stamped a simple turkey on top of the accent nail with China Glaze Passion and Bunny Nails plate HD-06:


Gobble gobble gobble...

Oooo...look at that pretty holo glitter goodness...

So there you have it, a simple but pretty Thanksgiving manicure. :)

Thanks for looking, and I hope everyone has (or had!) a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Xoxox,
M.

6 comments:

  1. oie adorei essa corde esmalte lindo msm se der da uma passadinha la no meu bjss
    http://midianmulata.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute a gobble gobble turkey. Hope dinner went alright. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was nummy-licious, my mother-in-law made it. :) Everything always tastes better when you don't have to cook it, but she's an amazing cook to start with. :)

      Delete
  3. I love this! And tell me why, I have all 3 BM sets of plates and they didn't have a single Thanksgiving related stamp on any of them?! No Turkeys, Pilgrims, Gourds...nothing! I ended up doing leaf print.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yeah, I don't know why the major plate sets don't have any Thanksgiving images...I guess it tends to get lost with all the fuss about Halloween and Christmas. Here is where I got my Thanksgiving plate, if you want to take a look at it: http://bunnynails.ecrater.com/c/1638963/hd-holiday-series-nail-art

      M. :)

      Delete

Make my day--leave me a comment!