Friday, November 9, 2012

Indie-licous spotlight NOTD: Rainbow Polish Great Blue

Hello!

Today I have a fun glitter sandwich to show you that I made with a very cool indie polish. I was just playing around with some colors one day and loved the result. That means I don't have pictures before & after style, but I had to share with you anyway. :)

For my underwear, I used Wet n Wild Rain Check; then I put on a coat of Rainbow Polish Great Blue, which has a very fun mix of hexes and diamonds in different sizes and in several shades of blue, plus holographic hexes and bar glitter. You can see the true colors in the bottle.

After putting the glitter on, I wanted to give it a little shimmer, so I topped with with a coat of Pure Ice Oh Baby!, which is a really translucent blue shimmer. Here is the final effect:

Rainbow Polish Great Blue + Pure Ice Oh Baby! over Wet n Wild Rain Check

Look at all that pretty, chunky glitterz...





In terms of reviewing the polish, it went on great and required minimal fussing; this is one coat with a little strategy, but not much. I love this chunky look--it's fun and sort of retro, and I like the way it stands out against the light underwear. :)

If you're interested in checking out Great Blue or other Rainbow Polish delights, you can find the Etsy store by clicking here.There appear to be a few holiday polishes up for your festive delight!

Thanks so much for reading!

Xoxox,
M.

(These polishes were all purchased with my own money.)

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous glitter! Love Rainbow Polish! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I just got their fruitcake one...can't wait to get it...impatient...impatient...

      Delete
  2. I love the big glitters. I am worried they wouldn't sit flat on my tiny curved nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm...my nails are very curved and the glitter was fine, but they're not tiny, so I'm not sure if that would change things...:(

      Delete

Make my day--leave me a comment!