Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Before & After: 'J' is for Jade Vermelho Surreal

Hello!!

For this week's entry into Llama Nail's trek through the alphabet, I have 'J' is for Jade--Jade Vermelho Surreal! In my quest for a deep red linear holo, this is the one that has come closest to what I'm looking for...It's not really a deep red, but it's very nice nonetheless:

Jade Vermelho Surreal

Even in the shade, she's a pretty polish--she looks a bit like a pretty strawberry smoothie:

Vermelho Surreal in the shade


Since I have an on-going battle with the part of me that refuses to stamp over holos in any serious way, I decided to just do an accent nail on this one. I was inspired by all the different rainbow colors in the linear holo pattern, so I wanted to create different laser-type beams in all the different colors on my accent nail:


Oh noes, laser beams! Pew pew pew...




To do this, I stamped using an image from Drk-A, with Sally HansenLightning, Orange Impulse, Brisk Blue, and Lickety-split Lime, and a purple I'm blanking on but will look up when I get home!

Thanks for taking a look! Please check out the other 'J' manicures by the Llama-ettes, linked below. :)

Xoxox,
M.

10 comments:

  1. I love it. Its hard to get over the "i'm not stamping over this awesome holo"-thing, but this looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee - Laser beams pew pew pew right back at you :) Thanks for the swatch! I have also been searching for a nice red halo. Where did you find this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee hee hee! You're very welcome. I got mine at Ninja Polish; it's in stock right now, you can find it here: http://www.ninjapolish.com/product.php?productid=17933&cat=330&page=1

      :)

      Delete
  3. Oh noes, laser beams! pew pew pew

    Oh geez, I bout snorked my coffee out my nose when I read this. LOL I'm still chuckling as I type. Thanks for da giggle!

    Your nails look marvleous, dahling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL!! That's awesome, sometimes I wonder if anyone even reads the captions, lol! Thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  4. Wow love it and that polish ahhmaaahhzinggg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you! I am such a sucker for linear holos...:)

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love this holo, it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a stunner, for sure. And I should have mentioned, it applies so easily, no issues at all. :)

      Delete

Make my day--leave me a comment!