Friday, November 2, 2012

Guest post for Manicured Monkey!

Hello!!!

I'm very excited that today I've been asked to do a guest post for Kristin at The Manicured Monkey! This is the first time I've done a guest post, and I'm nervous and excited and happy and scared all at once. :) The Manicured Monkey is a really cool blog (I don't have to tell you that) and I feel very honored. :)

I did a fall manicure using a Jessica Gingersnap as the base...please go check it out if you have a moment! You can see my post and the full manicure by clicking here. :) 

To give you a teaser, here is the base polish...to see the artwork, you'll have to pop over there. :P

Jessica Gingersnap indirect light

Jessica Gingersnap in the shade


Later today I'll be posting some of my favorite nail art from the end of summer. I used to do this every month, but with the beginning of school and then the Halloween challenges, it got left by the side of the road. I'm not sure if people like them or not--let me know what your feeling is.

As always, thanks for reading, and thanks for checking out my guest post over at The Manicured Monkey. :)

Xoxox,
M.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day--leave me a comment!