Thursday, December 6, 2012

Before & After: 'M' is for Mattress Mambo Magic

Hello!!

My alphabet Llama Nails challenge is now up to 'M', and for my M, I decided to do some nail art on the beautiful Mattress Mambo by polished components.

I love vampy colors and I love flakies, so of course I love this polish:

Mattress Mambo by Polished Components

When I was staring lovingly at this, I couldn't help but wonder what it would look like with a gradient of Barielle's Elle's Spell on it:


Gradient of Mattress Mambo and Barielle's Elle's Spell

Elle's Mattress Spell?

I love how it looks...it's almost like the little flakes are snowing down into a big pile of larger flakes at the bottom. :)

I wore it like that for a while, but then decided I wanted a stamp on it, so I used my go-to China Glaze Passion and Bundle Monster plate BM12:


Elle's Mattress Magic

Magic Mattress Mambo?

Oh, man, I don't have words for how much I love this mani. It has a wintery antique-y feel like some sort of turn of the century jeweled pin. Or maybe that's just me, lol--but I certainly do love it. :)

Thanks for taking a look, and please check out the other 'M' manicures by the other Llama-ettes, linked below.

Xoxox,
M.

4 comments:

  1. I love how this turned out! It looks so great. I get the antique feel from it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you! I'm glad someone else can see it, too, lol...:)

      Delete
  2. Agree with Melissa. Has an antique feel from it.
    Its gorgeous hun.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day--leave me a comment!