Friday, December 28, 2012

NOTD: New Years Eve nails

Hello!!!

Today is the final prompt of the CNT Winter Holiday Challenge, and the prompt is New Year's Eve.

I bought Jindie Nails Monstar back in October when I picked up some of her other polishes; I thought it was a cool Halloween polish with a twist. But, I also thought it would make a great confetti polish for New Year's Eve. I love the poppers that have streamers that come out when you pop them at midnight, and this glitter reminds me of that--the bar glitters remind me of the streamers and the other glitters look like the confetti.

For the New Year's mani I layered it over Sally Hansen Lustre Firefly:


Jindie Nails Monstar over Sally Hansen Firefly


Jindie Nails Monstar over Sally Hansen Firefly

I think it's pretty darn festive! What do you think?

Thanks for looking, and please check out the other manicures linked below. :)

Xoxox,
M.


2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking Wizard Hat. :P
    I think it would be cool with a royal/midnight blue background, for an even more Wizard Hat -feel to it. LoL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! When I look at it, it makes me think of a fortune-teller's tablecloth, the one right under her crystal ball. :)

      Delete

Make my day--leave me a comment!