Friday, December 21, 2012

NOTD: Lucky 7

Hello!!

Today is the next installment of my Cheeky Girl Challenge twinpost, where Dina (from Secretary's Nail Art) and I use an image from one plate per week from the Cheeky summer plates. This week we're on Cheeky 39, and we agreed to use the slot machine image:


To make this, I started with a base of Kleancolor Metallic Green on three fingers, and covered them with Spoiled Call You Later, a green & gold glitter. For the ring finger, I used a base of Julep Sophie, but it ended up a bit more muddy than I wanted it to be, so I put a layer of Aphrodite Lacquer Terre over it; this is a milky-gree polish with green glitters in it.

For the stamped image, I stamped with Konad black, and then filled in the images with Sally Hansen Lightning, Lickety-Split Lime, Pure Ice Siren, and China Glaze I Herd That.

This will be the last Cheeky Girl Challenge twinpost for a few weeks, because of holiday plans...but we'll bring it back sometime in January. Don't forget to visit Dina's post to see what she did. :)

Thanks for looking!!

Xoxox,
M.

2 comments:

  1. makes me wanna say : Katching katching katching, ba-bling ba-bling.
    Will be back home the 7th, so I'm all game friday after that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We just wanna make the world dance, forget about the price tag...:)

      Delete

Make my day--leave me a comment!