Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Before & After: Silver Bells

Hello!

Today's manicure started when I was looking at Color Club's Ho-Ho-Holly (from the 2012 Winter Affair collection), and decided I wanted to do something that played up the gold shimmer in the polish. Here is what it looked like on its own:


Color Club Ho-Ho-Holly


Next I added some Color Club Snow-Flakes (from the same collection): 



Then I decided to add some of the gold foil that I recently got from Born Pretty Store:



Burnished and glowy


Hmmm...Very pretty, but not quite pretty enough. What do you think, should I festive it up? I think maybe I should...

Let's try stamping Pure Ice Silver Mercedes using HD09 (which I got from Bunny Nails); oh, and a rhinestone on the accent nail's ringer for good measure:

Silver Bells...Silver Bells...

Hear them ring...ring a ding...soon it will be Christmas day!

Festive and bright...makes me merry just looking at it. Hope you like it, too!

Thanks for taking a look,

Xoxox,
M.

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful mani. You're so creative. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! And, just as creative, if not more so, than I am. :P

      Delete
  2. Awww...this mani is so lovely. Love the color combos and design. This is perfect for this coming holiday season. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. It's one that came together in the end. :)

    ReplyDelete

Make my day--leave me a comment!