Friday, December 21, 2012

NOTD: Reindeer Games

Hello!!

Today's theme in my CNT Winter Holiday Challenge is 'Reindeer and Sleigh'. At first I was just going to do some reindeer and leave the sleigh off, 'cause, you know, that's how I roll, but then I decided not to be a spoil-sport. And then I felt guilty for thinking about leaving the sleigh off, so I added a tree for good measure. Then I took the picture and realized I forgot to clean off the extra tree from my cuticles, so I figured we can all just pretend like I did that on purpose. >.>

(It's very complicated being me sometimes. ::sighs::)


I started with a base of China Glaze Blue Bells Ring, and then put on a thin coat of white glitter over it to create snow in the background. Then I stamped the figures using China Glaze Passion with Bunny Nails plates HD05 and HD07 (reindeer), Bundle Monster Plate BM213 (sleigh), and Cheeky plate L (tree). Finally, I put a layer of snow on the bottom of the nail with Sally Hansen White On:


I wanted to create something that had a quiet, elegant feel to it, and I think this does--I can almost feel the crispness in the air. Or maybe that's because I forgot to turn my heater on...

Thanks for looking, and please check out the other beautiful manis created by my fellow Nail Tarts. :)

Xoxox,
M.


4 comments:

  1. Stamping tool! Once again - i need one.

    Nice nail art!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love love this. <3
    Sings : It's christmas time!!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day--leave me a comment!