Saturday, July 14, 2012

New Collections!

Hello everyone!

This is going to be a quick post just to let you know about some new collections that are up and coming. :)

The first is coming up extremely soon--midnight. In case you haven't already heard, Zoya has a three-part fall collection coming out 15 July 2012, or in other words, in just a few minutes. The collection consists of the Designer, Diva, and Gloss portions; Designer and Diva appear to have 6 polishes each, while Gloss has three:




According to rumors I hear, the Gloss polishes are good for layering. I'm most excited about the Diva colors, I think, but the designer colors are really nice too...  You can check it out by clicking here.


I also just saw on Glowstars.net that Nubar has some beautiful tropical colors coming out, in shades of purple and coral. You can check them out by clicking here.


Possibly what I'm most excited about is the new Color Club collection I just saw, also on Glowstars. There are several colors here I can't wait to get my hands on...Just like she does, I think the ones on the right half of the collection are the prettiest. You can see the collection by clicking here, and please take a minute to thank her for scanning that ad in!!! :)


I'll end by mentioning that Orly also has an upcoming fall collection; I'll be doing a separate post for that as I've been able to hunt down some promo pictures. Orly also has their holiday collection, Naughty or Nice, coming out November 2012. You can get a look at it by clicking here. It's a strongly red-based collection (like most holiday collections), but they have a selection of other colors represented, too, including pinks and blues. 




Hope this helps to keep you in the polish loop! Thanks for looking. :)


M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day--leave me a comment!