Saturday, July 21, 2012

NOTD Before & After: Orly Galaxy Girl + Goth challenge part 2

Hello!!!

I just came to check on this post and realized it posted my old draft! So if you saw it earlier and wondered why there was no explanation, I apologize. :(

This is the second of two goth manis I made recently for a goth challenge in one of my stamping groups. It didn't come out quite the way I liked because I stamped with a holo and the light didn't come out! So it turned out a bit too subtle.

I started with a base coat of Orly Galaxy Girl:

Orly Galaxy Girl--on of my favorites :)

Then on top of that, I stamped in Color Club's Wild At Heart, using Bundle Monster plate BM-206 full image on my accent nail and part of the image on my tips on the other nails (you can see the purple holo in the background). I stamped the chandelier images using BM08, and the cross image using BM13, all with a mix of Sally Hansen Going Grey and Silver Sweep:




I added that bottom picture in an attempt to show the purple holo background stamping a little bit better; honestly, the tips on the non-accent nails were probably just too subtle even if the sun had been out.

I love these kinds of goth manicure and even though this one wasn't a huge success, I still enjoyed it and I hope you do too!

Thanks for stopping by,

M.

4 comments:

  1. Love this Mishka! Very pretty manicure! I definitely enjoyed it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So striking. I really really like :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I'm partial to goth stuff, hee hee...:)

      Delete

Make my day--leave me a comment!